Helpful Documents for
Unique Student Situations /vimages/shared/vnews/stories/5bb18b1ebb6d9/2019StudentsinUniqueSituations.pdf
Foster Care Youth and FAFSA /vimages/shared/vnews/stories/5bb18b1ebb6d9/2019ResourceGuide-KansasFosterCareYouth.pdf
Undocumented Students Tips for FAFSA /vimages/shared/vnews/stories/5bb18b1ebb6d9/2019UndocumentedStudentsTipSheet.pdf
FSA id: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_iS7gmQd9o Go here to fill out your FSA id https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid
7 things you Need Before Fill out the FAFSA:
1. Your FSA id. Go to above link to create this you and your student will need one. Watch the You tube video if you need assistance.
2. Your Social Security Number for you and your student
3. Your driver’s license number for you and your student
4. Your last years tax records for you and your student
5. Records of your untaxed income for you and your student
6. Records of your assets (money)
7. List of the school(s) you are interested in attending. You can list up to 10 schools even if there is a slight chance you will go there list them!